By Mendi
Bueno al final jugaron promoción y se salvaron.

Ahora que va a pasar con este equipo? alguien sabe algo?
By 1961
unaigalder escribió:
Jue Jun 06, 2019 4:59 pm
What do you think about Ramon Mierez? Would be important in Alaves?
Its hard to say, but I dont believe he can play an important role there at this time. He is a fighter but there he would have to deal with much better defenders.

I predict he will start the pre season with you and come back on loan for another year but as his cost is somewhere around our yearly budget I am really not sure.

Does someone know how long contract did he sign with you ?
By Oto Goien
Cestitam 1961!!! :) finally the season ended with good feelings, and lot of people in Aldo Drosina celebrating the salvation.

I'm sure the city of Pula deserves more success, and when the team needs them, the supporters are there. Istra 1961 has potential to be a strong team, at least not to suffer all the seasons. We expect the next season will be better.

I don't think how many years will Miérez sign with Alavés, but i think he is not ready yet to play in La Liga. Another season in Pula or one season in the spanish second division will be the better options for him.
By 1961
Oto Goien escribió:
Dom Jun 09, 2019 3:23 am
Cestitam 1961!!! :) finally the season ended with good feelings, and lot of people in Aldo Drosina celebrating the salvation.

I'm sure the city of Pula deserves more success, and when the team needs them, the supporters are there. Istra 1961 has potential to be a strong team, at least not to suffer all the seasons. We expect the next season will be better.

I don't think how many years will Miérez sign with Alavés, but i think he is not ready yet to play in La Liga. Another season in Pula or one season in the spanish second division will be the better options for him.
Thanks, this was again an extremely ugly season and we become object of laughter for other clubs fans again. I told you in beginning Pula is different from Rudes, 5000 people was a number of fans that we had few times a year and against big 3 that number was more like 8000-9000 but lack of any results especially after privatizing the club wiped those people away from the stadium.

Im sorry you had not so good end of the season and los European league for couple of points. Maybe next year.

They are announcing big changes in worklfow here, Mate Bilic was offered sports director role, they admitted huge mistake in players signings and will now concentrate on players from our region. We hope for a big cleaning which will be hard cause a lot of this players were seriously overpaid which makes this season even more ugly. Gorica almost made in EL with way lower salaries a Rudes which was broke with mostly second league quality players on loan took almost double amount of points than Istra in the spring I guess next season can only be better.

As for Mierez, he had really bad spring, he wasnt even our beat attacker it was actually Fuentes. Mierez came back unprepared, out of shape, he didnt have strenght for not even one halftime, then he got injured multiple times.

I would like to see him here but only if he starts the pre season with the team, if not I would rather give Fuentes the chance with Peric-Komsic as the alternative which is way better solution than Mierez in clouds. He is a fighter though and we would have to see him at Alaves cause he enjoy bigger games more and actually performed better against stronger defenses. He can play pressing for 90 min and create himself chancess out of nothing but he is a bit selfish, he gets yellow cards on almost every game mostly stupid ones for arguing with referees and he has to loose that if he wants to play there.

If they strengthen the team and he plays here for a season he can easily go over 15 goals maybe even 20 and go there full of confidence and he will have way more chances than like this after really poor half season for him.

Also you might be interest in Octavio Paez. he plays in our U19 , he was given a chance lately and he could be another candidate for Alaves in couple of years. He is not ready to play in our first team yet but he sure has the potential for the future and I hope he will get his chances
By 1961
I seriously can not believe what is happening here.

Can someone try to explain why would they return Einar, Iglesias and Fuentes to Alaves couple of days before pre season here. Especially Iglesias and fuentes. They played in deep shadow of Mierez and Ndi and finally got their chances after last coach Cvitanovic chased few people away for discipline and they had few decent games.

They are far from the quality of la liga and as they finally grab their chance they have no reason to go.

What do you think they plan with them ? Logically in your second team they will not progress. The only other thing possible is to loan them in Segunda ?

Really strange, few day before pre season we are the only team without a coach, without sports director and we still didnt bring a single player while our rivals are finalizing the teams that allready have root players while we are left with ones that are mostly second league quality.

Did someone from the club spoke about plan with us lately ?
By Desinformado
Hi,

there is no information. In fact, you are our greatest informant.

I thought there was a lot to start the preseason, here it does not start until July 8 and it will be in the preseason when many decisions are made. Our second team is still playing the play off promotion and many players depende on the possible promotion.

there has not been confirmed Bilic yet?

We know it has been a hard year, but here they are doing things enough well, let’s hope they improve in Istra's management.

keep informing us, please

force
By 1961
The management is almost completely avoiding public and no one officially knows nothing unless they publish something on social media or through rumors from people working around the club. Local media get almost no info and its like that almost from beginning.

Thats the biggest problem, our first round is start on July 18-19 , so 37 days from now and pre season preparations for most Croatian clubs is starting in less than a week. Ours will probably start but it seams there is no one running the team at present time.

Cvitanovic was sacked 2 days ago but we got to find that out from him in national interview and we heard nothing about that officially from the club.

It seams that mate Bilic rejected him after they waited him for way too long cause other teams picked up all of the cream from free transfers within 1. Croatian league while it seems we dont even have anyone in the club who can negotiate at the time.

Last year they said competition for Istra starts after 10. round cause we didn't even have players on time and when they came most were completely not fit . Ok it was their firs year but even so they had experience with Rudes. But repeating this again...well you have to agree its not logic nor professional.

Also if Alaves sends some players on loan after your pre season those players will not play and pre season games with the team, will knot know his teammates and will miss 6-7 rounds.

After all that happened we are the only team which doesnt have any stuff from coach to sports director and the only team who dint bring a single player yet while we got rid of all main players while keeping the worse ones most of who are incapable to compete on 2. league level objectively. We literally have 2 players who are capable to play in a level of teams which are going to finish on 8. position to avoid relegation or qualifications again.

And today first official announcement after long time and in that one they say Galilea, Iglesias and Fuentes are not our players anymore and they are going back to Alaves.

Also a potential new coach rumor came out unofficially, but Il write more about him if it gets confirmed.