By Oto Goien
What do you think about Stefan Loncar? Will be important in the team?

I'm agree with you. Sure now the team is better than in the first half of the season, lets wait, and in few weeks we expect to see, finally, a good Istra 1961.

Thank you very much, your information is much appreciated :)
By 1961
Sorry, when I was before I was writing the team I wrote Savic instead Loncar :D , I just edited it now.

I only saw him in 2 friendly matches as he was injured againt Slaven Belupo I think he is the strongest player they brought and he is gonna become better for sure. How much better is hard to say because he played pretty weak league but he was by far the best there.

He is pretty strong player, good jump, he had some good assists with a bit of that "joke" in his play that big players tend to have. He took penalties and free kicks in his last club , and he can also shoot with power when coming from behind. I think he can act better in defense.

To say if he has the potential to grow to the level for your first team is really hard. My intuition is that he might have what it takes but he will have to go step by step and grow slowly which is not a problem because he is young.

In general...

At this stage there is big gap between us and the top of the league clubs and automatically between Istra and Alaves but if we get stronger in time we are gonna be able to produce players for you but today players would need an extra step between our clubs . They cannot develop in weak teams not competing for nothing and step in your league immediately. If we become Dinamo followers in future that might change but we are very far from that. Dinamo is probably a club somewhere in your range.

That also stands if you want to take the cream players from this region cause Dinamo is a factory ,picking up everything that stands out in really early stage for cheap. Their people control all the young national teams categories and use them for scouting. Thats a huge advance over anyone. If Alaves wants to compete for those players they have to step out or financially or making Istra a competitive club shooting for top of the table spots.

If the goal is that we become players testing club you will need a stronger club between us and you as an extra step in developing those players like Mierez or Rodrigez or Loncar , but in that case you can forget best young talents from this region cause they will sign for Dinamo with their eyes closed.