By 1961
I guess he wasn't lucky cause same thing happened here and in national team also. :D

Thanks best of luck to Sochaux also ;)
By Oto Goien
Very interesting to read the contribution of PAF and 1961 to this forum. Probably the intention of Deportivo Alavés to control both clubs is questionable, but is a pleasure that the fans of three teams have a friendly relationship.
By 1961
We are in negotiations with Domagoj Drozdek , the player I wrote about they should bring in my first post here, probably one of the biggest talents in Croatia in long time maybe even better than Luka Modric at his age. Unofficially offer of around 200k was sent. He is also wanted by Dinamo and Osijek and I really hope he is coming to Istra. :D
By 1961
Also Francisco Manuel Tena from Castilla (central midfielder) and Kim Young Gyu ( right winger ) from Almeria are potential sinings
By Oto Goien
José Rodriguez, internacional con Panamá del que ya se venía hablando hace tiempo, ha firmado ya hasta 2021 con el Alavés y saldrá cedido esta temporada al Istra :D
By 1961
Also Kim Young Gyu is officially signed, Tena most probably in last moments while Senzemba didn't meet the expectations and he is already out from the team probably getting back to Sochaux or they are looking for new destination.

The biggest fish Drozdek signed for Lokomotiva, Dinamo's unofficial second team and Dinamo is still controlling the whole Croatian market buying anyone who stands out just a bit ,played a major role. They didn't need him but as we offered 250k few days ago they bought him just because they can (unofficially 300k ) but I wouldn't be surprised the fee was less than Istra offered. If someone would offer 5M for him now to Lokomotiva he would end up in Dinamo for 300k and thats how things are functioning in our league. :D
By Oto Goien
Talking with some friends from Mérida, Kim Young Gyu was the best player un their team the last year. It's good to know this. :geek:

It’s a shame that Dinamo controls with Lokomotiva all the promising players in Croatia... It makes the things more difficult to the other clubs.
By 1961
Good to know that :D , watched some videos of him , I guess beside winger he can also play an attacking midfielder because we would really need one.

Yes, it makes also things more difficult knowing Lokomotiva is playing against Dinamo with second team or cleaning them self from the cards. If you know Croatian league is played 4 rounds circle it gives Dinamo 12 points advantage against competition and not to speak that against dinamos competition the go 120% risking injuries and so on.

President of Lokomotiva is sitting in the Dinamos board, their email was lokomotiva@dinamo.com and stuff like that.

Anyway transfer window is over but we can bring free players without a club for 2 more weeks and they said a player or two can be expected at Istra until the end of that. As the attack a midfield looks completed now I guess they are gonna try to bring a solid central defender and with that done we should be a solid mid table team that can surprise almost anyone.

Also as half of the budget was spent on previous debts, they said that next year they are gonna invest it all in the team which would be significantly stronger then and maybe even aim for UEFA league qualifier places which is extremely nice to hear. :D
By StephSochaux
Hola companieros!

Soy aficionado de FC Sochaux, no me alegro mucho de la gestion de Baskonia, y sus metodos extremistas.

Ya me gustaria saber que pasa en Istra ? Porque Nicolas Senzemba ha roto su contrato, y ataca el club en justicio por motivo que no pagan los jugadores. Gracias por adelante, suerte para el torneo!