By alavesistra
Good afternoon, at the end of the season from Vitoria you can see that it has been a disaster of the season and the best thing is that you have not lost the category.
I think you have to bring a good coach and then keep a few players this season (I would stay with Condric, Bosancic, Rufati, Pavic, Rubic, Grujevic, Loncar, Ivancic Regan Obeng, Einar, Fuentes, Sane, Peric-Komsic and Iglesias and I'm in doubt with Julio Rodriguez and all the others outside the club.
I don't know what kind of transfers they want to make but we have to hurry to make a competitive team to try to stay at least in the 6 position.
Do you know what transfers are being made and which players are going to leave the club and also the coach?
By 1961
Well todays rumors are even worse.

The new coach was supposed to be an completely inexperienced guy who comes from Dinamo zagreb youth academy, had one try as main coach that turned up as really bad. people wer in shock when the name came out. Now it turns out that we are not even negotiating with him but with his assistant for main coach role. Torres and Manolo Marquez are few leagues above this people so it really looks bad. hope its only rumors but lacal media are already writing about it so...

When you are mentioning 6 position. Lokomotiva Zagreb are unofficial Dinamo Zagreb second team playing same league and they are 6. position main candidates.

So Dinamo is sending weaker players there, if they are not good enough for Lokomotiva they are sending them to their third team ( offically second) Dinamo B which plays second league. The players names we are hearing rumors that are coming to Istra are rejects of Dinamo B, so they were not capable to play in Lokomotiva or Dinamo B but with them Istra should try to fight with Lokomotiva for 6. position. Hardly ,when they failed 2 levels of Dinamo youth filtration and they dont do mistakes and they rarely let go of a player who is about to become good.

It seams that the only criteria they are watching is that they played in young national teams and Dinamo controls that. All of their youth players are in national teams to raise their prices and Dinamos coaches are picking the players for youth national teams and also they use that when they are signing young players so they can promise them national appearances. They basically buy anything that stands out in Croatia on long term contracts and making huge profits on best ones filtrating the rest trough Lokomotiva and Dinamo B and setting them free when they are absolutely sure they dont need them. With those players Istra will not attack the middle of the table and Alaves will not have potential players that in time will be capable to play in La Liga and potential future Alaves abroad players like Mierez can not develop well with 90% of poor team members that are not first league quality. If they want a good young player the will have to compete with Dinamo on signings and not bring their rejects. And promising laliga one day if they improve is a huge weapon Alaves has.

Also players that played this year had payments that were seriously high, I mean in range of the teams that will play europe so I seriously wonder what is Alaves goals here spending nice amount of money on really poor players with no chances to become any better and not entering in fight for real potential players with other top half table Croatian clubs.

From those players you named more than half are not even capable to play in worse team in the league and Im not even sure if they would have their spot in top second league clubs.

Condric, Loncar, Einar, Fuentes, Peric Komsic, Octavio Paez, Iglesias and maybe Bosancic , Ivancic and Pavic are first league material and the rest are not. I might forgot someone but that is basically it and its hard to expect someone of them will be able to play la liga once in the future. Paez, Komsic as youngsters and Loncar as the only players with some chances.

I guess the post turned out really long but if you really want to know what is happening that is basically this. :D
By 1961
As we feared, new coach is Ivan Prelec , 31 year old anonymous from Dinamo youth school.

Pre season started today, we have like 10 players in the team while other squads are taking use of free transfers big time we dont even have sports director yet . Mate Bilic rejected the role.

Instead of steeping forward as they were talking at the end of the season on yesterdays conference they said the goals will again be avoiding relegation and developing young players and unofficially they will reduce the budget.

Does anyone know any decent players that could miss your first team and be sent on loan here ?
By Oto Goien
1961 escribió:
Mar Jun 18, 2019 9:18 pm
Does anyone know any decent players that could miss your first team and be sent on loan here ?
I dont know. Our second team is now trying to promote to spanish Segunda B (third division), and in this team are some interesting players like Paulino de la Fuente, Antonio Perera or Héctor Castillo, and the best is Javi López, the youngest in the team. In our third team, we have an ukranian international young player, Oleksiy Khalkov, U20 champion. They are some of the names in our second and third teams, but is difficult to know who will go to Pula this summer. We dont know yet where will the second team play, in third or fourth spanish division.
By 1961
Oto Goien escribió:
Sab Jun 22, 2019 1:22 pm
1961 escribió:
Mar Jun 18, 2019 9:18 pm
I dont know. Our second team is now trying to promote to spanish Segunda B (third division), and in this team are some interesting players like Paulino de la Fuente, Antonio Perera or Héctor Castillo, and the best is Javi López, the youngest in the team. In our third team, we have an ukranian international young player, Oleksiy Khalkov, U20 champion. They are some of the names in our second and third teams, but is difficult to know who will go to Pula this summer. We dont know yet where will the second team play, in third or fourth spanish division.
Thats ok but those kind of players can develop just with some experienced players in the core of the team. 1 Croatian league is with all respect a bit stronger league. Even Luka Modric or Eduardo da Silva which were world class players were not able to play 1 league at that age and they were in second.

Last year we had bankrupted Cibalia, this year it was abandoned Rudes with all second league players and the took almost double points than us in the spring. We were by far worse team in the league. This year there is no such weak teams anymore and for competing we need some experienced player at least in the level of Fuentes.

Those who stayed now would have problems even avoiding relegation in second league not mentioning first so with them those talents can just go down.

We will see in next week 2 weeks how the things are going
By Oto Goien
Se repite la cesión de Adrián Fuentes en Istra. Para mí todo un acierto, jugador que había conseguido adaptarse a la categoría y había terminado la temporada en muy buena forma, siendo clave para la salvación del club con goles en el playoff. Delantero muy interesante.
By 1961
Hi Oto

Apparently with Fuentes returning and still no new players there is a rumor of a big list of players which could follow him on loan from Alaves including players like Anderson, Navarro, Peaz, Iglesias, Andrei Lupu and maybe even Verdon or Fuchs.

Which ones do you think are realistic loans and is there any chance Verdon or Fuchs could join us because I would say that your first team counts on them ?

Thanks
By Oto Goien
Hi!

At first, Verdon and Fuchs are first team players and will do the preseason with the coach Asier Garitano. I think they will be part of the Alavés team, but if they not, the loan will be at August, and probably to spanish second division teams.

Rafa Navarro i think will be in Alavés too, because contract of Carlos Vigaray was expired and we need a right band defender.

Anderson, Paez, Iglesias, Andrei... I think they are real options for Istra, but I dont think what are the plans of the club about this players.

Also, we have other players loaned in spanish second division: Nando, Javi Muñoz and Demirovic. Demirovic will be part of the Alavés team for sure, but Nando and Muñoz probably will be loaned. This options are the most difficult loans for Istra, because for sure, some spanish second division teams will want this players.

I cant say much more, is very difficult to know what are the real plans of the club about all of this players. :? :? :?
By Veruda
....this is your problem that you think segunda is stronger than the first Croatian league... all the stars that you sent last year are players without quality and we had a player who played in the first place....
everyone is now against the baskonia group and we hope you leave as soon as possible because you are our ruin ...
By DP92
Yo el año pasado fui todo entusiasta por la compra del nuestro club porque nos salvaron del fracaso del club...pensaba que el alaves fue' la opcion mejor porque tienen ya un club en balconcesto y footbal y saben como se hace en el deporte...pero' lo que hace querejeta y todos los responsables por nk istra 1961 es desgradable de ver. Si eso continua asi como va, sere' el primero a boicotear los partidos de mi amado club y estar con todo el corazon y alma para que los alavesistas venden el club a atros...ni el fracaso no seria' tan problematico pero' no quiero mas mirar rl horor del año pasado y humillacion de parte de toda ls croacia...
Vamos a ver lo que hagaran hasta el empezo pero' lo rosa de ahora es algo de catastrofico... :roll:
Saludos a todos en vitoria y disculpame por my español... :D